- To be the Main Reference Centre in Entrepreneurship and Cooperative Development.
- To Be a Proactive and Effective Support Agency in the Entrepreneurship and Cooperative Development to the Government by Providing Innovative and Creative Programmes.
- To Generate Income for the University Through Consultancy and Research Activities.
- To Nurture and Develop Student Entrepreneurs Through Student Business Programmes Known as "SISWANIAGA".
- To Become a Centre in Research and Conslutancy on Entrepreneurship and Co-operative.
- To Become One Stop Centre to Provide Information in All Aspects of Entrepreneurship and Co-operative.
- To Develop Networking and International Relationship with the Foreign Partners in Entrepreneurship and Co-operative Development.